Possible Canada Post Labour Disruption
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CUSTOMERS: Possible Canada Post Labour Disruption impacting delivery of bills and payment of your Electricity bill.
Due to a labour dispute between Canada Post and its workers, regular mail delivery service may be disrupted as early as July 2nd. This means Milton Hydro will not be able to mail you a paper copy of your bill for the duration of the service disruption. For customers who are not on eBilling, we will send you a paper copy of any bill(s) when regular mail service resumes.
Please Note that we are also unable to receive payment by mail during this time.
Here are some important things you’ll need to know should a labour disruption occur and your mail delivery is disrupted.
- Customers are responsible for paying their bill by the due date, even under these circumstances.
- Please DO NOT mail your payment if a strike is imminent or in-process. Payment Options include:
- Payment can be made by using the Payment Drop Boxes located at Milton Hydro’s office at 200 Chisholm Drive, Milton
- Payments may be made online through your bank’s website
- By credit card through Paymentus, a third party automated payment services, we accept Visa or Mastercard. Call 1-866-447-5024 toll free to make a payment over the phone or visit our website to make a payment.
- If you are already signed up for our pre-authorized payment plan, you do not have to take further action.
- You can access your bills on-line by visiting www.miltonhydro.com and signing up for My Account
- You can access the status of your account and/or make a credit card payment by using our self-help telephone service: 905-876-4611, press 2
- Consider the benefits of Signing up for eBilling – see details here of Milton Hydro and the Milton District Hospital Foundation working together for the Community!